Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Evening

Surprised? Im writing 2 days in a row!!Blogger is cheaper than a therapist right?  Brent didnt get to come home again tonight.They want his kidney functions up a bit more. So he is planning on coming home on Thur.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 73 so im hoping I can work on cleaning up my flowers.i have failed miserably this year. I have been pulled in so many directions since before summer began, I shouldnt have even tried.

Im sitting here in bed with the pups layin all around,knowing i should b going to sleep now but the wheels are still spinning.

I need to go back to work, need the money and something else to keep me occupied. I need to get back in touch with nature to help boost my faith back to where it needs to be. I need to go see my granddaughter!Her mom isnt returning my or kotys calls or messages it seems.....

Well Im gonna call it a nite on here before I blather on and on....

No comments:

Post a Comment