Monday, August 17, 2015

Hello again

Evening.... Sorry i havent been on, trying to get my head clear again,and its possing to b an issue. Sorry about the writing shortcuts...im taking the easy road.

Brent is still n st louis, in renal failure. Chemo is not being kind to my little brother is all i can say. Its hard for me to talk about whats going on with him this late at night, so i will try to catch u up another time....gotta keep the mind quiet to get any rest it seems.

I have irritated my sciatic so sitting here is painful but standing,laying and walking hurts too so I think I will just stay sitting...L  Wed it is tobe a high of like  70 so I plan on working in my flower garden. It hhs  gone rogue with all that has gone on this summer. I lost my entire garden because I have been too busy with everyone and thing else..

I thiink I am gonna watch the rest if Julie & Julia and call it a nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment